- Attend 6 Archery Classes
- Attend Renaissance Faire (Can you believe I’ve never done this?!)
- Bike Across the state
- Learn how to identify useful flora in the local environment
- Learn how to utilize flora in the local environment
- Learn how to properly use a flint and steel (unlike my fail of last year)
- Buy a Pirate costume
- Go deep sea fishing
- Catch 20 different kinds of fish (3 so far)
- Hike to the top of a mountain
- See a moose in person
- Run a 5k
- Hit a hundred balls at a driving range
- Ride a motorcycle
- Record 5 theme songs with Katherine
- Go dancing
- Travel to a new state
- Say yes to 3 things that scare the shit out of me, and then do them
- Catch a salmon
This is just something I drafted this morning. I will add more, and cross more off (with photo evidence) as I go along. Wish me luck, this is going to be the busiest summer of my life.
So excited for July 11! I found a program on making herbal salves from plants you can find in local woods!
I need to take the time to actually write down my bucket list instead of just crossing them off in my head. It’ll be great to watch my progress.
Stay tuned for my bucket list. I intend to blog about each accomplishment. Join me on this journey to self discovery and betterment :)
Today I started my archery training with a recurve bow. I am so psyched, you have no idea. I will begin taking a six week course very soon, and then I will be awesome at archery.
I wasn’t bad for only having an hour to work on it. I got a couple of bulls-eyes, and other than that I hit the target 90% of the time. Haha, it’s a start right?
Next time I’ll take pictures of the actual training. This is just one item on my bucket list for this summer.
p.s. I totally intend to receive a recurve bow for my birthday.