Do you think you should let that male coworker take the last donut? No. Absolutely not. Don’t let him have it right away, anyhow. Grab that donut and rub it all over your titties â you’re establishing your territory. Give it back to your male coworker, then thump your chest like a gorilla and maybe flick him off.
The top 10 things people claim to have taken for granted when they were alive:
10. How important they were to so many.
9. How easy life was when they stopped struggling.
8. That all of their prayers and thoughts were heard.
7. That there really were no coincidences.
6. How far ripples of their kindness really spread.
5. What really was important: happiness, friends, love.
4. That any and all of their dreams could have come true.
3. How good looking and fun they always were.
2. How much guidance they received, whenever they asked for help.
1. That God was alive in everything, including themselves.
As expressed by the recently departed, fresh after their life-review on the BIG screen.
—Mike Dooley, author of “Notes from the Universe” (via wolfhorsewoman)
It is never late to ask yourself “Am I ready to change my life, am I ready to change myself?”. However old we are, whatever we went through, it is always possible to reborn. If each day is a copy of the last one, what a pity! Every breath is a chance to reborn. But to reborn into a new life, you have to die before dying.
—Rumi (via dreamwithk)